---I am a Mommy, Wife and Homemaker.
---I am a Christian but I will not force you to be. I try to be an example of what a Christian can be like (hopefully, at the best). Contrary, to the beliefs of some Christians, I do believe that their will be non-Christians in Heaven. I would hope that God is fair about this as not everyone has the chance to make an informed decision or any decision about believing in Him. A friend of mine has told me that God will only hold us responsible for "what we know."
---I have one precocious Doggie and one really laid-back Doggie. The laid back Doggie has been our guest for some time now and I hope this is a permanent thing. Our precocious Doggie is rubbing off on the laid-back Doggie in a good way. I plan to have many more pets.
---I am a student of many subjects whose ultimate educational goal is a PhD. in Environmental Engineering. Right now I do not want to take on any more student loans. I am doing autodidactic learning right now....Culinary Arts,Bakery and Pastry,Latin Cuisines,Wine and Beverage, and Urban Farming. (I don't know if "autodidactic" is actually a word....but it is now.)
---I plan to teach and lecture on urban farming.
---I plan to open a coffee shop with a hobby store on the premises. I will be my own primary food supplier (from the urban farming efforts). This will be a good first job experience for our Little One.
---I am a reviser for DarkestGoth Magazine.
---I sometimes proofread for MicroFilmmaker Magazine.
---I am married to the vocalist from "Once Were Serpents."
---I suspect I will know more of who I am when I finish this survey.
2. What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you?
---I try to have integrity....even when many around me do not and expect that everyone else is like them.
---I am stubborn. I am passionate about the things I am stubborn about.
---Blogging...a lot. Thinking about blogging...a lot.
4. List your classes in school from the ones you like the most to the ones you like the least (or if you are out of school, think of the classes you did like and didn't like at the time).
5. What is your biggest goal for this year?
6. Where do you want to be in 5 years?
---A vow renewal ceremony.
---Having one or two other Little Ones. :-)
---Doing well at teacher-assisted homeschooling our Little One. This is very important to me as far as a MUCH BETTER education and the fact that a lot of the schools in our area are both a bad influence and unsafe. I work every day on the plans for this.
---The grass in our yard totally replaced by various ground covers...the useless American lawn is a pet peeve of mine.
---Preparing for a big birthday
---Hoping for something that would mean SO much to me.
---Getting ready to go overseas for the first time and see the ocean for the first time. Both of these are really big deals to me.
8. Are you more child-like or childish?
Child-like. Childish is bad....but I can be that way sometimes, too.
9. What is the last thing you said out loud?
I don't know...something to do with breastfeeding. Little One nursed before napping.
10. What song comes closest to how you feel about your life right now?
11. Have you ever taken martial arts classes?
No. I have recently proofread a self-defense article for "DarkestGoth Magazine" about awareness as it relates to self-defense and this has made me have renewed interest in learning some defensive techniques.
12. Does your life tend to get better or worse or does it just stay the same?
I am a strong person. I have grown after the tragedies that have occurred in my life...so, in that sense it gets better. I always look for adventure and happiness. I treasure many moments.
13. Does time really heal all wounds?
14. How do you handle a rainy day?
I am wishing for a nice summer thunderstorm right now.
15. Which is worse...losing your luggage or having to sort out tangled holiday lights?
I have never had my luggage lost.
16. How is your relationship with your parents?
Will you miss them when they are gone?
17. Do you tend to be aware of what is going on around you?
18. What is the truest thing that you know?
True love (of any kind) never stops.
19. What did you want to be when you grew up?
20. Have you ever been given a second chance?
21. Are you more of a giver or a taker?
22. Do you make your decisions with an open heart/mind?
It depends on the decision.
23. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?
24. What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you?
25. Who have you hugged today?
Little One and Husband. I will probably also hug the more precocious of our doggies at some point.
26. Who has done something today to show they care about you?
Little One has kissed my cheek. I haven't seen much of anyone else today.
27. Do you have a lot to learn?
28. If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working what would they be?
A To play my guitars. I have been trying to learn for years but something always seems to happen that prevents whoever is going to teach me from doing so. I have books, tapes and have looked at internet lessons....and found nothing that helps me yet. I want to be able to actually play the guitar for Little One.
B Crocheting and knitting. There are so many things that one can do to help or make people happy when they have these skills. I have tried to learn but I have not been successful in "seeing the loop."
C Pilot a hot air balloon.
29. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other people do or how other people make you feel?
30. What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship?
Compassion for each other. The ability to talk for hours about what each of you is passionate about.
31. What 3 things do you want to do before you die?
32. What three things would you want to die to avoid doing?
33. Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause?
34. What does each decade make you think of:
2010's (so far):
35. Which decade do you feel the most special connection to and why?
36. What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song?
Technically, my off-the-top-of-my-head answer is wrong as I don't think it fits the guidelines for this type of music.
"One Year of Love" by Queen
37. What country do you live in and who is the leader of that country?
If you could say any sentence to the current leader of your country what would it be?
38. What's your favorite TV channel to watch in the middle of the night?
I don't watch TV in the middle of the night pretty much at all. The only thing on here, beside infomercials, is the early news shows.
---I have been known to find the early news shows interesting...but a lot of it gets boring as the channels start repeating themselves with stories, guests, etc. all day long. When they say a particular person is "running the talk show circuit," clearly it means that they are going to be EVERYWHERE.
39. What Disney villain are you the most like and why?
Off the top of my head, I don't identify with any Disney villians. Reading this question did inspire me to make sure I knew where the ring Husband got me recently was at....it looks like something the Wicked Queen from Snow White would wear (a large red oval).
40. Have you ever been a girl scout/boy scout?
41. If you were traveling to another continent would you rather fly or take a boat?
Take a boat. I object to the TSA pat-downs and radiation.
42. Why is the sky blue during the day and black at night?
43. What does your name mean?
44. Would you rather explore the deeps of the ocean or outer space?
45. Word association
What is the first word that comes to mind when you see the word:
Air: An airship...like the Hindenburg. I have a fascination with airships and would like to go up in one now that they are safer.
---A song I really enjoy is Abney Park's "Airship Pirate." Listen to it FREE here. :-)
Meat: Meatloaf (the singer and the food).
Different: My eye problems...people have given me a lot of torment about them (I have true alternating exotropia...one of my eyes will go outward severely in a way that most people are not used to encountering).
Pink: The singer. I particularly like the song "Trouble."
Deserve: A bad memory of something that was said to me.
White: Wedding dresses. Mine was not white...I wore a peasant dress that my Father had bought for me. When we have a big vow renewal in a few years, I will wear a white dress.
Elvis: The nice tapestry that I have. I will post a photo when I hang it up again.
Magic: The card game.
Heart: Lucky Charms.
Clash: The band.
Pulp: Pulp Fiction
46. If you could meet any person in the world who is dead who would you want it to be?
John Lennon...but I would not want to know about certain parts of his life. I would ask him for his advice about how to make the world a better place....this would be an interesting conversation given the rise of social media.
47. What if you could meet anyone who is alive?
48. Is there a movie that you love so much you could watch it everyday?
49. You are going to be stuck alone in an elevator for a week. What do you bring to do?
50. Have you ever saved someone's life or had your life saved?
51. Make up a definition for the following silly words...
52. What was the last thing you made with your own hands?
53. What was your favorite toy as a child?
54. How many TV’s are in your house?
Last count like 5 or 6....all analog. I truly don't know how many we have right now. Husband uses junky TVs for video-gaming and for art projects.
55. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
56. How do you feel when you see a rainbow?
Happy. I think of God's promise in the Bible. I always went to private religious schools...one of which spent a LOT of time on rainbows.
A couple of neat moments with rainbows:
---At the end of a family walk we turned a corner and there was suddenly a rainbow and a stormy-looking sky (with absolutely no sign that this was going to happen). We had just enough time to see the rainbow and get home before the storm hit.
---Last summer, we went to a pizza party at a friend's house. A rainbow ended at Eric Clayton's vehicle (yes, I am referring to the singer from Saviour Machine).
57. Have you ever dreamt a dream that came true?
58. Have you ever been to a psychic/tarot reader?
No...but I did have a troubling encounter with one. I believe it was some sort of hoax.
59. What is your idea of paradise?
---As far as here on Earth, having an extra-special Staycation every now and then is great. I also like to have Mommy and Little One Time...catching fireflies, doing chalk drawings, fun stuff. :-)
60. Do you believe in god and if so what is he/she/it like?
61. Do you believe in Hell?
62. What one thing have you done that most people haven't?
Nursed (as in breastfeeding):
---Looking directly onto Lake Michigan from several stories up
---In a castle turret that we had all to ourselves
---On a long cemetery viewing.
63. What is the kindest thing you have ever done?
64. Are you a patient person?
65. What holiday should exist but doesn't?
66. What holiday shouldn't exist but does?
67. What's the best joke you ever heard?
68. Where is the most fun place you have EVER been?
Walt Disney World
69. Is your hair natural or dyed?
Natural...but people think it is dyed.
70. Do you have any deep dark secrets or are you pretty much up front?
71. What is under your bed right now?
I have no clue. I am sitting on it and I am not getting up right now. Whatever is under there has been dropped. There used to be weights under the bed.
72. If you were in the Land of Oz would you want to live there or go home?
I would want to go home.
73. If you drive do you frequently speed?
I detest speeding. My neighbor just yelled at someone speeding in a residential this morning. In a placed we used to live, I thought about making walking billboards or handing out t-shirts as a part of a campaign that I was going to mount to cut down on speeding.
74. What is the world's best song to dance to?
75. What song was on the last time you danced with someone?
---"Undignified" by David Crowder Band....danced with Little One a couple of days ago.
---Last song I remember dancing with Husband to was Otis Redding's "These Arms of Mine" but I know there have been other bits of songs since then.
76. Do you prefer Disney or Warner Brothers?
77. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo?
78. Would you consider yourself to be romantic?
Yes and uber-sentimental.
79. If the earth stopped rotating would we all fly off?
No, but we might "fly" into something at a very fast speed. Some scientists feel that Global Warming might eventually make Earth slow down significantly or all together!
80. What is the one thing that you love to do so much that you would make sacrifices to be able to do it?
81. If you (and everyone) had to lose one right or freedom, but you could pick which one everyone had to lose, what would you pick?
82. If you had to choose would you live on the equator or at the North Pole?
83. Would you rather give up listening to music or watching television?
I don't generally watch television but I do watch some things on the internet. I would have a hard time making a choice which to give up.
84. What do you think makes someone a hero?
85. What cartoon would you like to be a character in?
86. Name one thing that turns your stomach:
87. What was the last thing you paid for?
Gas to go see my Mother. We took her and Little One to a museum.
88. Are you a coupon clipper?
89. Get anything good in the mail recently?
90. Which would you rather take as a gym class...dancing, sailing, karate, or bowling?
91. In Star Trek people 'beam' back and forth between different places. What this means is they stand in a little tube and their molecules are deconstructed and sent to another tube somewhere else where they are reassembled. Only problem is when the molecules are deconstructed the person is dead. When they are put back together it is only a clone that has all the dead person's memories. So...
Is the person who gets beamed the same person on both ends?
92. What insects are you afraid of?
Scorpions...I have never encountered one in the wild and I am afraid of that happening. I am very cautious around most bugs that sting and mosquitoes as I often have allergic reactions.
93. If you could print any phrase on a T-shirt, what would it say?
94. What's the most eccentric thing you have ever worn?
A hoop skirt.
95. If you could pick one food that you could eat all you wanted but it would have no effect on how much you weigh, what food would it be?
96. What are your parents interested in?
97. Have you ever caught an insect and kept it as a pet?
Have you ever caught and tamed a wild animal?
98. What is more helpful to you, wishes or plans? Plans.
99. When do you feel your life energy the strongest?
100. You are spending the night alone in the woods and may bring only 3 items with you. What do you bring?
---I hope I am in a national park somewhere. :-)