Saturday, April 29, 2017

READ!



So, apparently the cough I got yesterday after being around a bunch of people and what I call a "fake fever" feeling from my thyroid issues might be related this time around. I still have the slight cough today and I am getting started on what's left of a 24-hour readathon in the evening...I was apparently exhausted. #AdventuresOfTheAutoimmuneKind #StayTunedForReading

Later...
I am starting with re-starting "Metzger's Dog." I am at the beginning of the second chapter and it seems there will be humorous characters and interesting characters.
Things I am learning...
---The definition of "anteroom" is basically "waiting room."
---The definition of "truculent" is basically "eager or quick to argue or fight; aggressively defiant."
---Languages I didn't know of...Bemba, Tswana, Luo, Dinka

Final count...171 pages and I am very happy I got some done. :-) I did really good, considering we had a houseguest, and now I really need to sleep a few hours.
Oh, and my cough turned out to be allergies. :-) :-) :-)

No comments:

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5