Saturday, January 28, 2017

Just Out of the Oven...


I was having a day where most everything I did turned into klutziness...so, I decided to keep dinner simple tonight...Seasoned Oven-Roasted Chicken. This was yummy. I would recommend making sure to use thicker chicken breasts to avoid drying out (I achieved varying degrees of juiciness).
I will have to explore all the variations in the recipe comments. :-)



Recipes I am considering:
-----Homemade Tartar Sauce. Includes grated onion and I love capers. I just don't know what kind of fish we will be putting with it...not much selection around here. I am hoping I can pick up some nice fish fillets on a roadtrip.
-----Asiago Roasted Garlic Cauliflower Soup
-----Crustless Rhubarb-Custard Pie
-----Garlic Roasted Cauliflower with Toasted Asiago Bread Crumbs
-----Easy Alfredo Sausage and Potato Gnocchi Bake
-----Cauliflower Hash Brown Egg Cups



Looking for:
-----A good Chicken Burger recipe.

No comments:

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5