Sunday, April 24, 2016

PROGRESS!



Reading so far:
77 pages "The Salmon of Doubt" by the late Douglas Adams
41 pages  "Innocent in Las Vegas"   FINISHED
32 pages "I am the Dog" by Daniel Pinkwater FINISHED
4 pages "The Shadow of Blooming Grove." A biography of Warren G. Harding
255 pages "From bon Bons to Yoga Pants" FINISHED




I have read 79 pages. I am on the first story which tells what became of two infants whose parents abandoned them (likely in hopes they would be protected).



103 pages of "The Deep End" by Joy Fielding. A condensation. This counted as one my horror reads. I am kind of getting emotionally invested in this story because I just don't understand the heroine thus far. All the relationships in her life are falling apart, her best friend is striking me as a bit creepy and she has a phone caller threatening to kill her....yet she doesn't really do much about any of these situations. Routing for Joanne to change before I start yelling at a book!
Update: FINISHED!




I also read 19 pages of a "TV thriller series" called "Hold On!"



Total Read: 610 pages :-)

1 comment:

Michelle Miller said...

So glad you were able to join us again. You did very well. Hope you enjoyed it.

Hope to see you at High Summer in July AND I'm planning an event for June so stay tuned to see if it might be something you want to join in on. :)

P.S. I'd also like to thank you for visiting all the participants and commenting. Awesome!

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5