Sunday, April 10, 2016

Musing Mondays Meme





I AM READING:
Solomon starts out the story as very sad and I am wondering how much of the book will have this tone. This was book number 4, 807 in my mother's collection.




I am reading this for a Banned Books Challenge and finding that Harding's ancestors had a hard time after coming to this country. I am on page 20 and this was book number 9,485 in my mother's collection.



We are reading some of this collection in homeschooling. We particularly enjoyed reading "The Fifty-First Dragon" and then listening to a radioplay. This volume was published in 1968 and was book number 11,571 in my mother's collection (yes, she had read most all of them).




Kindle Edition and first book in a series. I am only about 18% through the book and if you have ever experienced great loss in your life, this book might make you cry A LOT. #HopingForAHappyEnding



PARTICIPATE IN MUSING MONDAYS. :-)

3 comments:

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

What lovely books! Thanks for sharing, and enjoy your Monday. Here's MY MUSING MONDAYS POST

alberta ross said...

what an interesting collection of books, your mum read some great books

happy reading:)

https://albertareads.wordpress.com/2016/04/11/the-last-wish-by-andrzej-sapkowski/

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Lauren-Rain Snow,
What a lovely name you have. Thanks for visiting and I will be by to visit your post next. :-)

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5