Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Christmas Spirit Read-a-Thon


We homeschool, so that takes up a lot of my reading time lately. In addition to reading through curriculums, I have read "My Adventures with Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs" and Chapter 2 of Little House in the Big Woods (our preschooler is really enjoying this).

Today, I am reading "The Guns of the South" a alternate reality story in which the South wins the Civil War. I borrowed this from Husband about 5 years ago...yeah, it's about time I finished reading. Currently on page 6.

On Thanksgiving Day, we read "Katie Woo: Katie Saves Thanksgiving." In addition to being an apt holiday read, this was part of a monthly reading challenge that our kids are participating in. It was kind of boring to me...BUT portrayed events as they might happen in real peoples' Thanksgiving celebration efforts.
Currently available for 99-cents on Kindle.
32 pages

No comments:

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5