Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Hace Frio...and how's your life?

Hace Frio (It's Cold)
Tonight, the kids decorated snowflakes with colored sand as a part of their working on basic Spanish phrases. ‪#‎homeschooling‬ ‪#‎StayWarmEveryone‬


-----Awesome, Microsoft store has all sorts of stuff on rental for 10-cents right now. We watched Jurassic World last night. You have to watch it within 14 days, there are 24 hours to watch it from when you start and the dime is charged immediately. ‪#‎ThankfulForDateNight‬ ‪#‎CheesecakeForDessertOfCourse‬
So, what did I think of the movie? I was relieved that there wasn't gore...families with children who don't get scared easily could easily watch. I did see a lot of character flaws, I was particularly aggravated by the two brainless, brave women....brainless. While really "badass," I did not see the main character Owen as being a former Marine, and that was pretty distracting...he carried himself like someone who had served in the Army. Clever ending all the way around and our family appreciated the heroes of this story. Anyway, so glad I saw this movie as the storyline has been of sentimental interest to me even before the first movie came out (happy/bittersweet memories...I lost someone I loved very much who lived well and died young).



-----I wish the Taste of Home Winter Goodie Box offers gave more of an idea what might be inside.


Things to browse through when I get the time: This potluck recipes board

Something to make when I get the time: Salted Caramel Pie

No comments:

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5