Saturday, November 15, 2014

TBR List...To-Be-Read

Non-fiction

Happy that I was approved to read/review this book! I would have written the publisher a letter asking for a reconsideration if I hadn't as it a very important read/PSA for me. My Mother passed away last year after battling Stage 4 Breast Cancer for almost 5 years. She tried to still enjoy food by gardening as long as she could, having small dine outs and savoring what she was still allowed to eat (also being diagnosed Diabetic at the same time the cancer was found). I wish my Mother had a book like this.
---The things my Mother missed most were probably pickles, Chicken a la King, grapefruits and Pomelos. 




High Intensity Interval Training. I have done some HIIT (but not from this book). I have thyroid issues and I am hoping this book will have ideas that work for giving me energy and assist in reducing the abdominal bloating from my hypothyroidism/Hashimoto's/IBS.
(The book comes out January 2015 and I was kindly provided an Advanced Reader Copy from demosHEALTH via Netgalley.)









No comments:

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5