Thursday, November 06, 2014

My Little Corner of the World

-----Mmmm. Easy Stuffed Green Pepper recipe we are trying in a week or so.
-----Oh, cool! The new Star Wars movie has just completed principal photography. Husband and I both agree that we don't like the title though..."The Force Awakens."
-----A MUCH cheaper way to insure cell phones that we might do at some point. :-)
-----Decided to start writing a section on here called "Roid!" It will deal with my rage and fight against Hashimoto's Disease (an inflamed thyroid) . :-) I have been very symptomatic lately particularly with goiter issues and IBS. I am tired of it. I would start a similar column dealing with the headaches I get from my eye problem (true alternating exotropia) but I don't know where to begin on that.
-----Signing up for Kellog's Family Rewards this evening. Husband's friend tells me this is a good program.
-----I am in the third week of a Philosophy and the Sciences course. I am currently learning about the history of astronomy and the history of cosmology. Husband and I both learned very little of Newton in school. It is making me feel intelligent to learn more of Einstein. :-) #HelpfulForHomeschooling #FiguringOutReligionAndScienceTogether
-----I have been doing Secret Shopping for several years. For the third time, I managed to miss a weekend getaway by not checking my e-mails until later in the day. Big sigh.



Interesting. Ocean Spray now has a Cranberry Mango drink. We will be seeing if our children like this. I am hoping our Walmart carries the 100% juice.
---There is also a $1.00 coupon for cranberries in the coupons section of the Oceanspray Facebook page right now! Our printer is not available right now due to a couple of issues (one of which a frustrated  Husband has been working on all day). It is nice to see that Brick.com now has an option where they will mail you a coupon. We will have to wait a little longer for our cranberry coupon but will still get it. :-)

No comments:

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5