Sunday, July 20, 2014

Unconscious Mutterings.....an association meme.




Strong
The Charles Atlas Song from Rocky Horror Picture Show. Lou Ferrigno. Strong coffee. I was going to use espresso to make a copycat Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino but I don't have all the indgredients and I think we will just buy more espresso beans next month (in the interest of freshness and having good coffee to drink). The Cowardly Lion. Today is the anniversary of when Bruce Lee died. Bruce Lee. Gale force winds...I just learned that there is such a thing as a "Gale Warning" issued in maritime locations. There are some beautiful strongboxes. I wonder what happened with that strongbox from the Titanic that there was intent to open (back in the late 80s). Strong's Concordance.

Bathing
Oh good...one-piece bathing suits are making a comeback.

Title
A title for a car. Boxers fighting to hold onto the title. Coming up with a catchy title.


Tick Tock
The clock in Peter Pan. Tik-Tok in "Return to Oz." Tick Tock...as said in a threat by some movie villian. An analog sound. There is a novel by Dean Koontz called "Tick Tock" and I have no idea what the plot is...I should get on Goodreads and check this out.

Dispute
I have a friend who is having a dispute with a pool contractor...it really sounds like one should never do business with Classic Pool of New Carlisle and Troy, Ohio...she has documented MULTIPLE safety issues...I hope it is resolved soon.

Magazine
I used to get all sorts of complimentary magazines...there is a difference between complimentary and free in the magazine world (free subscriptions do not count towards certain numbers that are needed for taxes).



Stupid!
DRIVERS!!!!


Safely
Stupid drivers make it hard to arrive safely.



Reposition



So wrong


This post is a work-in-progress. :-)

No comments:

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5