Sunday, July 27, 2014

Unconscious Mutterings...a word association meme.

Fish
Pescado...I have been brushing up on my Spanish lately. I was collecting Algerian fish recipes for a while...they seem good at making yummy fish dishes in Algeria. I miss having tropical fish...I do have a lot of the supplies still...when Toddler and Preschooler are bigger. The game "Go Fish."
"Fishin' in the Dark" by The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band.
Here are the lyrics...fun and make a political point.
Moxy Früvous were awesome.

Dreaming
California Dreaming...on a Winter's day. There is a lot in California that I would like my life to be full of.

Living
Martha Stewart Living. To every time their is a season...turn, turn, turn.

Expectations
Great Expectations...which I have only read a bit of and should fix that.

Mug
One of my favorite mugs is the coffee mug we bought my mother...inherited back...I use it often.

Jacket
The jackets that the Century 21 salespeople wore. Letterman's jacket. Yellow Jackets and their nasty bites.

Bowl
Bowling. Bowl of Ramen. The band Bowling for Soup. The Rose Bowl...I would love to see the parade and Pasadena (especially the places associated with Julia Child).

Confession
Catholic Confessional.

Socks
My feet are cold in my socks right now.

Tank
Tanktop. Tank Girl. Fish tank. Dunk tank....a friend's pool contractor did such a BAD job that I pictured the falling apart pool being used as a giant dunk tank for a few of the people in that company.


PARTICIPATE IN UNCONSCIOUS MUTTERINGS. :-)

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5