Wednesday, July 23, 2014



July 22, 2014

Got a picture of Toddler after she had eaten a chocolate chip cookie today. Messy. :-)
She was wearing a cute little sleeveless denim romper today as it was very hot out.
It got cold enough last night that I had pain from Reynaud's Phenomenon but we woke up to hotness.
Some wild flowers that got transplanted in heat did not make it when they had to tolerate this heat, too...
so, back to the drawing board with a border there.
Maybe a few of the wild flowers will make it.  



Dinner from the supermarket for an evening when I was wishing for KFC.
After eating a few bites, we established Toddler does not like coleslaw. She started dramatically spitting it.
Mommy: You don't like that?
Toddler: Uck.
Me: (handing her a bite of something she did like) This is good?
Toddler: (nods head) Good.

As far as smaller quantities of Sioux City sodas, we pay $2.26 for a four-pack at a local supermarket that carries specialty items.

Toddler did a really good job of eating the meat off his chicken legs....that's an accomplishment for a little boy. :-)
We enjoyed some Del Monte organic bananas and I noticed they smelled a lot better than the non-organic bananas we normally get. :-)
When Daddy went to get a prescription, he found Preschooler a Nerf gun for a dollar...Preschooler is so pleased and has decorated it with the big sticker that was on top of the bananas.

I found a really versatile recipe for "Chocolate Banana Buttermilk Bread" that I will make in some form(s) next month.

Photos:
---I saw a photo of a cos-play that I thought was pretty cool. Of course, people online were criticizing this group (I think from last year's Comic-Con). This kind of thing makes me angry. People tell (semi-famous) musicians that their music was mediocre or criticize something like people who went through a lot of trouble to make something like a costume....yet the critics likely will never attempt anything on that level of craftsmanship. I wish people would please take the time to learn something of what they were talking about before they damage self-esteem.
---I saw several photos of a passive solar home. I am very interested in this (though the expense looks to be great...or, at least, two much for us). Placement of windows is important in this and maybe I can work on modifying our windows a little in this respect....hmmm.

I saw a cool old photo of Michael Jackson skateboarding the other day that was captioned "Blame It On the Boogie."




Husband and I watched this performance of "Slave to the Rhythm" today and were amazed at the "Pepper's Ghost" illusion. A lot of people online think this is a holgram (or CGI or an impersonator).



Almost all of the singing done by Eddie Vedder...epic.

No comments:

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5