Monday, July 28, 2014

CURIOUS AS A CAT MEME

1) What do you think of 3D movies?
I would love to see them but I only see in 2D due to true alternating exotropia. I can't look at HD TVs for too long and I think the movies would probably give me headaches.

2) If you could learn one extreme sport for free, what would it be?
I would like to Zorb...I know this would not require skill and many wouldn't consider this extreme but it is what I would like to do.

3) What nearby museums, galleries, or theaters are your favorites?
There re pretty much none nearby. we have to go out of town for such. I like The art Institute of Chicago.

4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Well, the fact that I like lepidoptera, of course...especially blue lepidoptera. :-)




____________________________________



2 comments:

Saskboy said...

Going through old blog posts and found a comment from you, so leaving a comment now in return.

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

:-)

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5