Thursday, April 03, 2014

A to Z Challenge.....



"D" is for Daiquiri!!!







-----A simple Virgin Strawberry Daiquiri. Perfect for kids, Valentine's, the 4th of July...yes, I think we will use it for all of these. :-)


-----Strawberry Daiquiri Shortcakes. There is Strawberry Daiquiri Mix in the sauce. :-)
-----Double R Daiquiri. Rhubarb and rosemary.
-----Watermelon Daiquiri. Only a bit of sugar.
-----Hemingway Daiquiri. Hemingway was a big fan of relaxing in bars.

-----Strawberry-Lime Daiquiri Poke Cake. A Betty Crocker recipe.
-----Lemon-Line Daiquiri Layered Dessert

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Those all sounds great!

Rhonda Parrish said...

I think I'm too lazy to mix a *real* Daiquiri... but I may order one on occasion when I'm out ;)

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Yes, they do sound great. I want to get productive and try some of the non-alcoholic daiquiris this Summer. I can't justify alcohol often on our current very, very tight budget.

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5