Friday, March 07, 2014

A Friday Meme :-)

Feeling Beachie

Fill in the blanks:
This week I had to _____
Honestly do you think ____ or _____
Only the ____
If I had ____ I would ____

This week I had to think about some stressful/worrisome things and how I was going to feel about them in the future.
I avoided a couple of encounters that it would not be at all good for me to have, my son enlisted in the military and I am still having a hard time dealing with pressures that are being put on me to compete in areas I don't want to compete.



Honestly do you think life in prison or the death penalty is the right thing?
Does your opinion change if it is a homicide case where the person is unmistakably guilty.



Only the Lonely. The Roy Orbison song.




If I had a little more money I would take the kids to visit elderly relatives more often. :-(

4 comments:

retired not tired said...

I love Roy Orbison. He too had a lot of tragedy in his life.

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

One could easily see both sadness and bravery just by looking at Roy Orbison.

Thanks for visiting, retired not tired. :-) I look forward to reading more of your blog.

Hilary said...

I love roy too!

Andrea said...

Very interesting fill ins. Stopping by from a-z

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5