Thursday, December 12, 2013

Thursday Thirteen.....

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

I grew up listening to this and have inherited many of my parents' Herb Albert records.

9. On our December Menu:
---Tomato and Basil Omlette. Simple. Toddler will get to help/watch.

10. Smoked Bacon BLT with Arugala

11.

How I got Toddler to wear his slippers. :-)
Actually, I was really sad this week about the many losses I have suffered in my lifetime....and Toddler asking to hear the song about socks and ooby feet made me smile. He likes to watch this song three or four times in a row.

12. Jewish activists are pushing to be allowed to publicly pray on the Temple Mount. A bit controversial for the Jews because they don't want to accidentally walk on the "Holy of Holies." Very controversial for the Muslim faith...who do not want other prayers in their holy place. It is feared this controversy could start a holy war.

13.
This post is a work-in-progress. :-)

No comments:

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5