Thursday, December 05, 2013

A Friday meme.....

Feeling Beachie

1. Have you ___ yet?
Have you set New Year's Resolutions yet?
I usually have a long formal list of goals for the year...but the past few years have been too busy for that. I am thinking about exercise goals. My ultimate goal is to be in shape to possibly have another child about a year and a half from now and definitely run the WDW Marathon either in 2016 or 2018. I am always working on lists of ongoing goals.

2. I was born in ___
warm weather. I appreciate this fact. I detest Winter, though it is very beautiful, because I suffer from Reynaud's Phenomenon. Not being able to go outside would totally ruin my birthday.

3. I have never___at least as far as I know..
given up. No seriously, I am that stubborn. There is only one instance where it looks like I have ever given up and that was actually just accepting the current realities of the situation. If one doesn't give up, EVERYTHING eventually changes for the good. I wish I could say this same trait about others in my life...right now I find myself the only one working on projects that many are supposed to be working on and, really, the others gave up before they started.

4. I can’t stand____
people who take advantage of the generosity of others.
I am dealing with an extremely lazy person right now who takes extreme advantage of others. This person pretends to make a contribution but really they are using depression as an excuse to mooch and sit around letting their mind wander where it will all day. What they are doing is putting a strain on the resources and morale of those around them. Of course, this person looks in the mirror and sees a very virtuous person (and so they brag to the point that I mutter "shut up" under my breath and they also look down on so many "immoral" people around them). Each contribution they are asked to truly make to those they are mooching off of is met with excuses or obvious anger in their body language. They spend a considerable amount of time trying to convince everyone not to start seeing through their sham...but I am not fooled. I am tired of dealing with this and sighing heavily as I type this. Thank you for reading this vent that I really needed.
(It is highly unlikely this will be read by said person.)

5 comments:

Yvonne said...

I prefer the warm weather too. Have a great weekend!

Lisa A said...

I am very sorry you are going through that. I have fibromyalgia and the cold is not my friend either. Happy birthday!

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Yvonne,
Have a great weekend.:-)
Thank you for visiting my blog.:-)















0

Hilary said...

I never make resolutions

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Lisa A,
Thank you and maybe we will be able to give each other some tips on staying warm.

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5