Monday, September 02, 2013

Curious as a Cat Meme.....

1) What was the last piece of classical music you listened to, and how long ago was that?
Hmm. I can't remember specifically. I guess I can remember more things that are close to being classical music (off the top of my head). In 2002, I used to listen to Carmina Burana set to music. Earlier today my son and I listened to the Song of the Volga Boatmen.


2) If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a full season, which one would you choose?
I really don't watch TV anymore. Our TV hasn't been hooked up for a month. I don't even currently like any TV shows.

3) House, office, car: which would you clean first?
House. We are currently sorting through all (not kidding) of our possessions. I think I am starting to become the queen of downsizing, giving away and making due with what I have...and that has made me happy.


4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
This reminds me of how much I would like to travel overseas. I particularly want to see some of the land formations overlooking the waters (Greece,Scotland). It made sense from the architecture that this is a photo of an ancient library.

PARTICIPATE IN CURIOUS AS A CAT MEME. :-)

No comments:

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5