Saturday, August 31, 2013

In My Life.....

-----Sorting through stuff and life. Hmmm. Learning a lot about myself.
-----I am a conflicted person anymore. It seems that I am always in the verbal sights of some person. I know one is not supposed to take it personal and that some people make you the scapegoat just because you are there.  Honestly, I am just too tired to deal with drama anymore.
-----Almost done with alphabetizing my spices. :-)
-----Cleaning the playroom is so much easier in a wheeled chair.
-----Hooked on the Shrek 3 soundtrack right now. Especially a song at the end about Love at First Sight.
-----Toddler's riding toys meet interesting fates. There was one he took apart and safely/successfully used the wheels for all sorts of things (including a better steering wheel). Oddly, the toy he took apart had extra wheels under so it was still ride-able...it was as if the manufacturer's knew an enterprising child might use his toys to take apart this toy. Today he started experimenting with another riding toy...turning his Tonka truck upside down, putting toys in all the shelves created by the underside, putting Batman on top of this but calling him Willy Wonka and saying "snot,snot."
-----Wishlist. Small medicine ball so I can do tricep dips. Basically I should be able to palm the top of it. The ball goes behind you and you push up. That looks physically demanding.




This wasn't particularly funny but I do have an amusing/educational use for this field recording. I am going to just put it on without warning anybody it is coming on or what it is. :-)



A meme that made me laugh on Facebook:
"Can't afford anti-depressants, so I'm just drinking No More Tears Shampoo."

No comments:

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5