Saturday, June 15, 2013

In My Life.....

-----Curried Hash Brown Scramble. I am a fan of curry and I am cautiously excited to try this for breakfast sometime. I sent a link to a friend of ours who is an uber-curry fan. Maybe our friend will try it first and I will have a better idea how the texture of the eggs turns out in this dish. I am excited to figure out what recipes I might dare to try on The Daring Gourmet blog.
-----I have to be on the lookout for large red gumdrops. I want to find a store that sells them or something online that we can order for a reasonable price. We are going to rent Toy Story from the library and make Jessie's Cowgirl Hat Cookies.
-----Not fibbing when I say this...our toddler taught himself how to use chopsticks a couple nights ago! He picked up some rice, the plastic spoon he was originally eating with and a chicken nugget....easily. He also put one chopstick in each hand and picked up rice. He is fearless when it comes to many hand-eye coordination tasks. I wonder what he is going to be when he grows up!
-----For some reason, I would like to visit every Harley Davidson store in the United States. I wonder how many stores that is.

Daddy and Toddler went outside.
Toddler: It's going rain on me?
Daddy: Hopefully, not.
Toddler: Hopefully, yes.

-----When I get time, I am going to look through the "Metamucil Recipes" on the Dr. Oz Show site. It has caught my interest that I might be able to make Metamucil palatable.

No comments:

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5