My Mother has flown to Heaven.

My Mother has flown to Heaven.
For five years, my Mother fought Stage 4 Breast Cancer with dignity, unbelievable strength and determination.

My mother passed away in September 2013.

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

-----I used to like Strawberry Spinach Salad so much. I can't usually find tasty spinach anymore. Looking for new recipes though.
-----Passion Fruit and Mango Smoothie. Our picky toddler loves mangoes, so I hope I can find passion fruit at a grocery sometime soon.
-----Bacon-Olive Tomato Pizza. Uses ranch dressing as pizza sauce. My husband is allergic to soy and I should avoid it, so we will have to use a homemade dressing. I am adding the ingredients to the next grocery list and setting aside a can of olives when we start snacking on some tonight. :-)
-----Planning to try making a Moscato Lemonade Punch soon. :-)

-----Crown Royal Cupcakes
-----"Paul Bunyan's Favorite Flapjacks"

-----Cinnamon Spice Rub Pork Tenderloin. The recipe was created especially for The Dr. Oz Show. At some point, we are going to make this for a friend who is a Dr. Oz fan and I will be hunting the internet to see if I can find some cinnamon rubs that involve other meats.
"Season your pork with this delicious rub for both a unique flavor and weight-loss benefits. The cinnamon in this rub will slow the passage of food through your stomach, so you’ll feel full longer."




-----Brown Sugar & Balsamic Glaze Pork Tenderloin. A slow cooker recipe.

No comments:

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5