Monday, May 20, 2013

In My Life.....

----- There are a lot of homeschool conventions going on right now. I wish I weren't missing all of them.
-----We found a Dick Blick outlet store the other day. I am very excited about this. I am going to start focusing much more on artwork and I am starting to take a concepts and techniques class in about a week. My mother feels that I should sell drawings...maybe someday.
----- I am addicted to Candy Crush Saga. I play it in the little snatches of time when I need something to occupy my brain or relieve stress. I am on Level 75. I am happy that a good friend just started playing it, too.
----- The weather is bad tonight and we have diaper bags packed just in case we need to take shelter. The storming is so loud at times.
----- It is so sad to think of the children that drowned under the school in the Oklahoma tornado.
----- R.I.P. Ray Manzarek (The Doors).
-----I tried a quinoa salad tonight. It will take some getting used to but quinoa is good. I hope that Toddler will be willing to try it tomorrow. I am taking, and expect to easily pass, a nutrition and cooking class that is geared towards food for children (via Coursera and Stanford).

No comments:

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5