Saturday, March 09, 2013

CALENDAR



Licensed photo...DO NOT COPY.
Title: Maya Calendar
Description: Artifact of Maya Calendar in a sunray


-----March 1, 2013. International Hug a Librarian Day. I am wondering if you get extra points for hugging a beyond-grumpy librarian...I have, unfortunately, met a few.
-----March 8-10, 2013. South by South City Music Festival. St. Louis. A "weekend of STL bands, beers, print, record stores and radio." Inspired by SXSW and it seems that it will be called SXSC. :-)
-----March 23-July 28, 2013. David Bowie Is" exhibit.
-----May 23-26 2013. Phoenix Comicon. Last year, Leonard Nimoy was there. This year, Anthony Michael Hall and Walter Koenig will be guests. An event that I am adding to my bucket list. :-)
-----2014. A biopic with Sacha Baron Cohen as Freddie Mercury will come out. I hope that Mr. Cohen does not do his own vocals....whether he would be good at them or not-it reminds me of La Bamba where many people now think of sounds other than the real Ritchie Valens.
-----March 28, 2014. Russell Crowe as Noah.

No comments:

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5