Thursday, March 07, 2013

In My Life.....

----- I have been wondering if Toys for Tots will be affected in any way by the Sequester. A good friend says that "the Marines won't listen" and I bet he is right...if there is even a trickle down effect, they will still find a way to help as much as possible.
-----I did not know that The Cheesecake Factory serves pomegranate mojitos. :-) This was the first recipe that I found for making a pomegranate mojito. The recipe I found was on Food.com which, by the way, has a Pinterest page. :-)
-----I just don't understand some people. How they never do a kind deed willingly EVER and then expect to be treated as if they are the kindest person in the world. I know that they have a conscience but have chosen to turn it off. I am talking about four specific people here. Three of these people actively do evil to others ALL THE TIME but have gotten pretty good at hiding it or manipulating others into not noticing it. The fourth does nothing but selfishness ever and people don't realize it so they leap to that person's defense if anyone tries to point it out (this person hasn't done anything to me other than be inconsiderate...so, I am not saying this out of a personal vendetta). I just wish I could figure these people out and somehow inspire them to change. All the energy that is put into being miserable and/or spiteful could be used to have a wonderful life with the rest of us. Advice?
-----Imagine you get all the furniture in a room moved and some new furniture in it, too. A lot of work. Then you find there are no outlets anywhere in the room (which is supposed to be an office). I am not imagining this. #backtosquareone

Recipe finds:
-----Brisket Tacos with Red Cabbage
-----Italian Beef Brisket with Fried Egg (sandwich)
-----Pomegranate Mojito with Vanilla Sugar.  An Emeril recipe.


"Only a Vulcan mind meld will help with this congress. LLAP"
-Leonard Nemoy

No comments:

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5