My Mother has flown to Heaven.

My Mother has flown to Heaven.
For five years, my Mother fought Stage 4 Breast Cancer with dignity, unbelievable strength and determination.

My mother passed away in September 2013.

Wednesday, February 06, 2013


Somehow I missed this cover of "We Will Rock You." Special guest Brian May! I can't decide if I really like it. I am sure it would have been fun to be there and the live sound might have given me a better impression. Hmmm.
-In HQ, I like it a little better and will have to post it at some point.

2 comments:

Thomas said...

I would have liked it a lot more if he hadn't periodically yelled the f-word for no apparent reason. Maybe I'm just an old fogey.

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

I never thought of that. There is another part to this performance where "The Black Parade" is sung that I think features Brian May more and cussing less (the HQ version that I mentioned).

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5