Sunday, January 20, 2013

We watched "King of the Nerds" with friends again yesterday evening.
This time our audience included a person young enough that they never saw "Revenge of the Nerds." Interesting to hear a younger person's perspectives on nerds, geeks, etc.

~ ~ ~ I read that the age cut-off for being on this show was 30...I would guess that was intentional as the demographic the show is trying to reach according to one of the Facebook pages is 18-29. I don't know if I really agree with the fact that the age groups were so limited.
~ ~ ~ There is a contestant who actually has a "Zombie Plan." I am actually finding that a lot of young people have one of these nowadays...seriously.
~ ~ ~ I am still so surprised by who got eliminated. I guess it is partially because of how intelligent they were and partially because they reminded me so MUCH of the actual Skolnick character from the Nerds movies.
~ ~ ~ My friend said that this show is "more hateful than America's Next Top Model."
~ ~ ~ We agreed that all of the contestants have self-esteem issues.
~ ~ ~ I love chalices. :-)

No comments:

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5