Tuesday, November 20, 2012

-----Nice (sarcasm). Apparently, in NYC students will only be given two days off for winter break. I am sure Sandy was such an enjoyable break from school (more sarcasm).
-----Twitter is so full of people not interacting lately that I have decided to start posting some Pink Floyd lyric . Of course there is no interaction....so, no one has picked up on this the two times I have done it. "Hello, Is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me. Is there anyone home?"
-----Please, try to cheer up anyone you know who is being made to work on Thanksgiving or really unreasonable hours both days. At least where I used to live, Papa John's is open pretty much normal hours all three days...I hope they are merciful and consult with their employees in scheduling. I have a friend who works at a big box retailer which is guaranteed to be extra-chaotic and his wife is preparing him a "Zombie Apocalypse" kit to cope through this day.

No comments:

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5