Wednesday, November 21, 2012

-----Apparently, the Discovery Channel is canceling Dirty Jobs and American Chopper. I haven't found anything saying why either show is being canceled.
-----So far, I am dubbing this day Lurksgiving. There have been 118 pageviews and no comments.
-----This year you can vote on which turkey gets the Whitehouse pardon.


Rebecca said...

Hi from ICLW. I would sometimes watch dirty jobs but not american chopper.


I am sure American Chopper is interesting but I have only ever watched parts of episodes. We have a friend who was on Dirty Jobs though and will miss that show some.

Anonymous said...

bcd [url=]Beats By Dre[/url] nwh zls [url=]Canada Goose[/url] imi ftv [url=]Canada Goose[/url] crz hrg [url=]Canada Goose[/url] frv hec [url=]Canada Goose Jacket[/url] muu ysy

:-) 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 2009-06-11 daily 0.5