Saturday, March 31, 2012

Saturday 9....
and Stuff

1. In romance, have you ever been stuck in the middle with someone?
I guess not....since I am not sure what this means.

2. Which current commercial is the currently most annoying to you on TV or radio?
I do not watch TV or listen to the radio for the most part anymore. I see commercials on programs I watch on the internet...but don't pay much attention. I did get annoyed by a person who likely took a commercial out of context recently (their interpretation was super-lewd).

3. What do you think is the most difficult task when it comes to Spring cleaning?
My Spring Cleaning starts today. The most difficult task will be hard to reach areas (dusting some of the ceilings, checking expiration dates on the really high cereal shelf, vacuuming refrigerator coils,etc.).
---I like a blog series entitled "52 Weeks of Organizing" and I also like Better Home and Garden's ideas for organizing your pantry by zones.

4. What area is your expertise in?
Research.

5. Have you ever bumped into a former lover and found out they were now gay or straight depending on your relationship with them?
No.

6. When was the last time that you got stabbed in the back?
This is ongoing. I have a person who routinely takes my ideas, expounds on them and passes them off as entirely their own so that another person will think highly of them as a mentor. I guess the person doing this either doesn't realize that this is not ethical or doesn't think I will notice. It hurts my feelings but would cause more drama than it is worth if there was a confrontation. Ironically, I would give most of the ideas freely if asked. Typing this was therapeutic.

7. For a few years in a row, you receive a nice tax refund: do you make an adjustment with your payroll deduction so they’ll take less, or do you leave it that way so that you can continue to receive the big check every spring?
It depends on where we are at in our monthly bills. I have tried both of these and each worked out well for that timeframe.

8. Do you remember the most naughty night of your life? (And do tell a bit, if comfortable)
I don't answer these kind of questions. I am married and I would hope that the most wonderful night of my life is always yet to come.

9. How would you handle yourself if you were regularly in the press and tabloids?
Honestly, I would likely start playing mind games with the idiots following me around...and suing a lot. Paparazzi disgust me.

Participate in Saturday 9. :-)

2 comments:

Thomas Alice said...

#6 reminded me of a saying we had when I worked at MCI: "Everyone here has a knife in each hand and three in their back." It was not a fun place to work.

#9 made me think of that guy- I forget his name- who played Harry Potter. He made a point of *always* wearing the same outfit when he left the house. That way there was no way to tell a new photo from an old photo, so the paparazzi weren't able to sell their photos and eventually many of them went off in search of other targets. :D

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

I am hoping that my knife-in-back situation improves. So weird that people will take so much time to do things like that. Why not just go on living one's own life positively? *scratching head*

How clever of that young man...I don't remember his name either.

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5