Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Burgers I don't want to see.....
Chicken I want to see.....
and dishes I am not sure if I will like.

Poll: Would you buy and eat a burger made from stem cell meat? 
Apparently, there will be a "test tube meat" soon.
I was one of the people who voted "no." I see to much room for error in this (and too much room for a based-on-a-true-story science fiction horror).

We still need to make these:
-----Chicken With Red Grapes and Mushrooms. Uses red wine and is in a thyme cream sauce.
-----Chicken With Portobello Mushrooms and Artichokes. We may substitute rum for the brandy.
-----Chicken Breasts with Balsamic Vinegar and Garlic. Uses new potatoes.
-----Raspberry Vinegar Chicken Breasts. As one comment suggested, we will try the sauce over rice (sounds unusual).


Experiments (meaning I am not sure if I will like them):
-----Goat Cheese Stuffed Chicken Meatballs.This would be an experiment in tastes to me. I like goat cheese and I really enjoy meatballs as long as they are moist...I would think stuffing them with the cheese might ensure moisture.
-----Red Velvet Cake. I like the look of Red Velvet Cake but not that it is often achieved through food coloring. This recipe uses a natural food coloring...beets...but I am usually NOT a fan of beets.

No comments:

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5