Thursday, February 09, 2012

In My Life.....

-----Planning for when we go to Cornerstone Festival.. I do not think Little One is old enough to tent camp...so we will have to budget for  a hotel and that won't be easy. I have not found a safe, reasonably-priced hotel close by yet
-----My Jade Plant seems to have eaten up most of its soil.
-----I just finished with my second editing piece for Darkest Goth Magazine. I normally find editing to be something that comes naturally...but this piece was primarily emotions and theories. I am on emotion overload right now as this editing coincided with considering Big Life Changes and the first time I have ever tried to write a Christian Testimony.
-----I am still not finished writing my Testimony. This is a concept radically different than my upbringing ( I may have first heard the term this summer). I want this to sincerely mean something.

No comments:

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5