Monday, January 02, 2012

World Changes?

So the blog prompt that I was supposed to be working on today was "Social Media Goals in 2012." I ended up spending the day at Church and thinking about the blog prompt in ways I hadn't expected.

What are some of the things I would like to see changed that social media might be able to help with?
-----Drunk driving.
This year I will look into joining MADD. On New Year's Eve, we were coming back from a diner (and Walmart-wandering for exercise after) to pretty much empty roads when suddenly a drunk driver came into half of our lane. If this driver had hit us, my Husband would likely have been very injured or dead. It would have been a head-on crash and the person was doing about 50 (in a 35).
-----TSA
I feel there are necessary security procedures but I would like alternative methods to be looked at. Having to choose between invasive touching and radiation is not good.
-----Walmart
Another thing I have mixed opinions on.
-----Holding politicians more responsible. This does not mean just complaining.

This was off the top of my head.
I have some further notes on this....but that is some of what I will be blogging about this year.

No comments:

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5