Saturday, January 21, 2012

Saturday 9.....


1. Do you live close to where you grew up? Why?
I stay within the realm of arranging travel as there are many illnesses in the family. 

2. Have you ever been so angry that you almost lost control?
Yes, once. It was in reaction to someone who made a daily habit of LOUDLY and grossly provoking others. Among other maddening things, everyone they encountered knew way too much of this person's personal life and exploits. Not one person I knew (who knew them) was left out of being a target either for messing with or trying to shock. I hope things have changed as this person had so much potential to do good with their chosen career-path.                   

3. Are you a fan of a musical act that slightly embarrasses you?
I like "Nod Your Head" by Paul McCartney and "The Ballad of Bilbo Baggins" sung by Leonard Nimoy. Some of the older New Kids on the Block music.   

4. Is there a movie that always makes you cry?
Anything where someone dies...particularly if it is similar to tragedies I have experienced with loved ones.

5. Who is the most famous person that you've met?
Alice Peacock.
I am friends with members of bands in the Christian Goth scene.
Eric Clayton.
One of the Miss America's.  

6. Before you leave your home, what must you have?
Keys, diaper bag. miniature Bible kept in the diaper bag, cell phone, pen and paper

7. What do you miss the most about being a kid?
Learning new things all day and being healthy enough to run in the sunshine. I may have asthma and I have leg issues. I don't want to jog...I mean run with wild abandon. 

8. Tell us about a passion of yours that your readers would not expect.
I want to have my Little One visit all 48 of the continental United States in some meaningful way at least once before adulthood. We have visited 5 last year and have plans  for others this year.

9. At what age do you think you'd be to think, “I've had a great run”?
As in being ready to die? I don't know. 

_________________________________________________

IKEA high chair recall.
This goes back to 2006! 


2 comments:

Sleepypete said...

I so want to steal the Saturday 9 but I've already posted something today ...

Maybe if I wait until midnight :-)

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

:-)

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5