Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday Fill-Ins

1. When I looked out the window this morning _____.
I saw that it is snowing (still morning right now). I need to go get some blood taken and this is not good.

2._____ doesn't make sense to me.
Obama doesn't make sense to me. He does a lot of good....but he is just unpredictable. Some of his proposals just cause so much chaos.

3. Remind me _____.
that I have library books to finish and return in a few days. Also, I must check to make sure I got the return date right. I am reading "660 Curries," "Barbarians at the Dinner Plate," and a book about Chinese food. I finished "Cleaving"....a disgusting book, by the author of "Julie & Julia," featuring several infidelities and much self-indulgence.

4._____ is something I love to do!
Blogging (of course) Lately, I like putting things that I like on Pinterest. :-)

5. TP is _____.
expensive.

6. I cleaned the refrigerator recently and I found _____.
The lemon juice had expired. It used to be we needed the concentrated lemon juice too much and now we don't get through the big bottle. We switched to the little squirt bottle.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!
Tonight: 
Shopping for bread, milk and using a pasta sauce coupon that is about to expire. A grandparent visit. IF this stupid snow lets up.
Having a berry cheesecake (homemade,no-bake). Showing Little One the swirling snow after I get done typing this. Editing some photos from a trip to the childrens' museum and other outings. Calling my Mother.
Tomorrow: 
Having a homemade bean soup with lots of onions in it...I need to sort and soak the beans tonight.
Sunday: 
Church...the (huge) cross below is on display at one of the churches I sometimes attend.


 

6 comments:

Thomas Alice said...

Number 5 was a weird one. I don't think I've ever been asked that. :)

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

:-) It touched on one of the things that annoys me...how expensive toilet paper has become.

Annie said...

This crucifix is astounding. I would love to have such a piece.

Shannon W. said...

I have added your mother to my prayer list.

Thank you for visiting me.

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

The crucifix is 9 feet tall and weighs 350 pounds!

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Shannon, thank you for praying for my Mother. I especially think of her spiritual well-being.

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5