Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins

1. I need _____. 
to find a good industrial dance tutorial.
 

 2. _____ lucky we were.
On our wedding day, we knew how lucky we were. Husband and I have a happy and fun marriage.

3. A great deal _____.
 of people think too much about money.

4. _____ big tall glass. 
Pour me a big tall glass. I haven't made lemonade in a while. I want to try a "hot" lemonade that has Tabasco sauce in it.

5. It was announced _____.
that the guy who played Borat will be portraying Freddie Mercury!

6. _____ steak knives.
We don't have many steak knives. That should be remedied. I would like to get some sizzle skillets, too.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!
Tonight...
---Resting  from a cold that is slowly taking its course.
---Figuring out how much money we need for some activities coming up.
---Catching up on "Days of Our Lives." I am behind by a week.
---Having  Reuben Burgers and fries.
---Watching more of "Animal Farm." I am about 19 minutes in. The film that came out in 1954.
---Reading more about Elijah-the book of Kings in the Bible.
---Prayer group
Tomorrow...
---Laundry
---More work on Lectio Prima. I am learning a bit of Latin, Greek and Hebrew on the weekends.
---Working on menus for next month. Recipes we make next month will be a practice for Thanksgiving.
---Sorting beans to make a soup in the slow cooker.
---Prayer group.
Sunday... 
---Prayer group.
---Rest. Some sort of fun.
---Bean soup.




Participate in Friday Fill-Ins. :-)

No comments:

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5