Thursday, July 28, 2011

Coffee.....

---Arcadia Cafe. Specialty coffee, fine pastries,desserts. Just opened. I hope eventually the cheesecakes can be ordered online. I know the owner and I have tasted a cheesecake that uses the same recipe....the BEST cheesecake I have ever tasted. Ames,Iowa. (Menu)






---Barista Exchange. "The world's premiere online community for the specialty coffee industry." I have been a member since around the start of Barista Exchange. :-)
---Barnabas Christian Coffeehouse. Random fact about me...Barnabas is my favorite saint (he is "The Encourager").
---Bean Town. Coffeehouse and bakery. Sierra Madre, CA.
---Fairly Grounded Coffee and Tea. There is a Vegetarian Breakfast Panini on their menu. The Vegan Meatloaf Sandwich might be interesting to try.
---Kona Lisa Coffee
---Sweet Maria's. Excellent source of info for a home barista setup.

---The Scale of Starbucks

1 comment:

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Yes. I had the cheesecake I posted recently and was even given a lesson in how to make it. There is a possibility I might get to visit Arcadia Cafe this month sometime and I will be taking lots of photos. :-)

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5