Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins.....

 

1. Ooooh, I _____.
shouldn't do memes when I feel irritable.

2. _____, I can't stand it!
The lack of Peace in the world. I wonder what John Lennon would have done had he lived longer....and would people have listened?

3. How the heck did I end up with so many _____.
 I wish this answer was pens or seamstress tapes....they are like gold at our house. Invariably, these items get moved and misplaced when someone absolutely needs them.


4. _____ is one of my favorite places to visit.
A really nice jacuzzi. The soft water, sense of space and feeling that the water will never run out feels so nice.

5. I'm not a _____, I'm not!
person who can think of an answer to number 5

6. _____ it has to be good.
With a name like Smuckers,

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!
Tonight: Healthified Tuna Salad. Making a cake or brownies.
Tomorrow: Laundry
Sunday: Rest. Planning itineraries for various trips where I will be live-blogging.

No comments:

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5