Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins

 

1. Up _____.
up and away. Up on the rooftop, reindeer pause.

2. _____ going around.
It's going around. There always seems to be something "going around" anymore. Please make sure to get your flu and whooping cough vacinations.

3. Coats and scarves, mittens and boots: _____.
I do not like mittens-only gloves for me. I have Raynaud's Phenomenon...so I think of these things OFTEN during the winter. Raynaud's Phenomenon can be weird-not necessarily the intensity of cold that causes a problem....sometimes, it is just the mere presence of cold.

4. _____ a nice back rub.
I would often like. I get back pains in so many areas of my back. Husband is getting better at giving them. A gentle back rub given by someone other than oneself always seems to feel so much more helpful.

5. I'm thinking about _____.
making sure I don't make errors in my typing, my to-do list for the day,the smell of clementines on my fingers, going to the restroom, what to have for lunch. This is where the thoughts end as it is very important to head to the restroom when you need to.

6. _____ be _____.
Let bygones be bygones. I have a HARD time forgiving the past when the person still insists on causing problems in the present.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!
Tonight: House tidying. Finally making the Vegan Chocolate Cake. Washing the pretty bedspread (depicts a wolf and an Indian Dream Catcher) that Brother bought us for Christmas.
Saturday: Sorting beans-I have a LOT to sort. Looking up bean recipes to add to repertoire. I will be making something with Great Northern beans for a change-we normally eat a LOT of black beans.  
Sunday: Resting.

PARTICIPATE IN FRIDAY FILL-INS.  :-)

No comments:

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5