Thursday, January 20, 2011

Calendar.....


Licensed photo...DO NOT COPY.
Title: Maya Calendar
Description: Artifact of Maya Calendar in a sunray

-----2011. Filming will start on a biopic with Sacha Baron Cohen as Freddie Mercury. I just do not see this as being able to be done well. I hope that Mr. Cohen does not do his own vocals....whether he would be good at them or not-it reminds me of La Bamba where many people now think of sounds other than the real Ritchie Valens.

-----2011. Six Flags Amusement Parks 50th Anniversary Celebration. Six Flags Amusement Parks Corporation is the 4th most popular in terms of attendance.
~~~Six Flags (official) blog

-----January 24, 2011. The new season of Kitchen Nightmares starts on Fox.
-----February 2011. OPI launches their "GLEE"-inspired collection. I will have to see them in person...I am a little interested in one of the two green colors (I don't know it's name yet). Apparently, one of the colors is called "Celibacy Club" (not a green color).
-----February 7, 2011. Nickelodeon debuts new Power Rangers series.
-----February 19, 2011. American Cancer Society Cattle Barons' Ball. The theme this year is "Caribbean Cowboy."

-----Through February 27, 2011. Caribbean Garden Exhibit at The New York Botanical Garden. I like the photo (below) that the New York Botanical Garden put up because the ceiling reminds me of a Ferris Wheel.






-----March 5, 2011. Opening date for the 2011 season at Six Flags Fiesta Texas.
-----March 20-27, 2011. World Championships in Ski Orienteering. Tänndalen,Sweden.

-----March 22,2011....the book "A Chicken in Every Yard" comes out. It can be pre-ordered now at UrbanFarmStore.com.



-----May 26-29, 2011. Pheonix Comicon. Leonard Nimoy will be there on Saturday.
-----Summer 2011. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial will open.
-----June 30-July 3,2011. Cornerstone Festival in Bushnell, Illinois. P.O.D. is a confirmed band this year.
-----July 15, 2011. 1st Annual Bloggy Conference by Bloggy Moms. At Great Wolf Lodge in Mason, Ohio.
-----MasterChef (USA) has been renewed for a second season. I do not think it has been announced when the new season will start.

2 comments:

Thomas said...

I would love to have a few chickens- but I'm pretty sure the neighbors would disapprove.

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

I very much want to have chickens,too. They are actually illegal in the city I live...due to fears about swine flu and people not wanting livestock (read that last part as snottiness because any animal you eat could be considered livestock by them-including fish).

Chickens are quiet as long as you don't have a rooster. They don't take up much space and I know I would be very good about keeping them super-clean. Some people actually hide their chickens and their are tips about how to do this on the internet (of course, I won't go this route...since it is still illegal where I live).

One city not that far away was briefly considering letting backyard chickens become legal....so I am hoping that will happen here. There are many cities around us that do allow one to legally have chickens (but I have never seen anyone exercise that allowance). I guess that things here have to be advocated by a trend-setting city before the majority approves of them. Really my community reminds me of some livestock animals.....sheep.

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5