Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Calendar.....


Licensed photo...DO NOT COPY.
Title: Maya Calendar
Description: Artifact of Maya Calendar in a sunray

-----2011. Filming will start on a biopic with Sacha Baron Cohen as Freddie Mercury. I just do not see this as being able to be done well. I hope that Mr. Cohen does not do his own vocals....whether he would be good at them or not-it reminds me of La Bamba where many people now think of sounds other than the real Ritchie Valens.

-----2011. Six Flags Amusement Parks 50th Anniversary Celebration. Six Flags Amusement Parks Corporation is the 4th most popular in terms of attendance.
~~~Six Flags (official) blog

-----January 24, 2011. The new season of Kitchen Nightmares starts on Fox.
-----February 2011. OPI launches their "GLEE"-inspired collection. I will have to see them in person...I am a little interested in one of the two green colors (I don't know it's name yet). Apparently, one of the colors is called "Celibacy Club" (not a green color).
-----February 7, 2011. Nickelodeon debuts new Power Rangers series.

-----Through February 27, 2011. Caribbean Garden Exhibit at The New York Botanical Garden. I like the photo (below) that the New York Botanical Garden put up because the ceiling reminds me of a Ferris Wheel.


-----March 5, 2011. Opening date for the 2011 season at Six Flags Fiesta Texas.
-----March 20-27, 2011. World Championships in Ski Orienteering. Tänndalen,Sweden.

-----March 22,2011....the book "A Chicken in Every Yard" comes out. It can be pre-ordered now at UrbanFarmStore.com.

-----May 26-29, 2011. Pheonix Comicon. Leonard Nimoy will be there on Saturday.
-----Summer 2011. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial will open.
-----July 15, 2011. 1st Annual Bloggy Conference by Bloggy Moms. At Great Wolf Lodge in Mason, Ohio.
-----MasterChef (USA) has been renewed for a second season. I do not think it has been announced when the new season will start.

3 comments:

Discounts Ahoy said...

A Chicken in Every Yard! Thanks for the link, this seems like a fun book to go over for a chicken novice :)

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

I am very interested in backyard chickens. They are not allowed where I live but I am hoping that the municipal code changes sometime soon. I was happy to note that (yesterday I think) backyard chickens became very close to legal in Sarasota. They are so useful, one knows where there food is coming from, take up little space and do not make noise (if you have no rooster).

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Discounts-
I started exploring your site. I am wondering how many companies are currently listed on it.

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5