Monday, December 06, 2010

Thursday Thirteen.....

1.


2. Help the Audobon society with their annual bird count.

3.
-----They Turned Thanksgiving Dinner Into Award-Winning Cupcakes
-----Unusual turkeys. I wonder how the turkeys react to whatever process is used to do this (and how it is done).

4. Cream Cheese Penguins  (recipe)

5. I sent for my 2011 SeedSavers Exchange catalog. I would really like to get the Moon and Stars melon this year.



6. Great fundraiser idea-sell garden seeds instead of candy bars.

7. I learned a new term..."double AIDS orphan." :-(

8. Help Attack! A way to make a pledge to a charity...and then donate the pledged amount for each tweet you make.

9. OneLegacy

10.
"I just looked out an Alaskan window, via Skype. Guess what? Lots of snow. I waved at Putin across the water."
-@orchid8

11. Illinois Coalition Against Beverage Taxes

12. Hair Make-up

13.

___________________________




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!
Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

View More Thursday Thirteen Participants

4 comments:

Annie said...

#7 broke my heart.

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Annie-
Yes....heart-breaking. I would assume there are a lot of double AIDS orphans.

colleen said...

Purple watermelons, cream cheese penguins, and a view of Alaska, wild!

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

:-) The watermelons intrigue me. They have one or more large spots(moon)and sometimes get hundreds of small dots(stars). The fruit varies in color.

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5