Saturday, November 06, 2010

Try the ale.

"Tis the Season for All Things Pumpkin at Trader Joe's"

Last year, we were guests at a "Taste of Home Cooking School" presentation and I went to my first Trader Joe's during the trip. We ate out of the pantry for a month and I put all the money that we didn't spend to the Trader Joe's expedition.

Among our purchases, was the Kennebunkport Pumpkin Ale mentioned in the "Tis the Season" post I linked to (above). What I remember about this beer was that it was not overpowering. It was a fun thing to try.

2 comments:

Thomas said...

While looking for a little jar of Apple Butter among the jellies and jams at the supermarket, I found a bottle of Dickinson's Country Pumpkin Butter.

Wow but that's good!

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

I will have to try that one. :-) I think we have to use up some jars of apple butter that grandmother-in-law made for us.

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5