Thursday, November 18, 2010

Duck Hunt

Right now, I am on a quest for a duck recipe that is perfectly suited to us. Every year, Husband and I have a Thanksgiving Eve romantic dinner. Neither of us has cooked a duck before and I think this will be quiet an adventure.
__________________


Not a recipe for us now....Husband is newly allergic to soy sauce and I should avoid it (due to my thyroid medication).

-----Duck and Fontina Pizza with Rosemary and Carmalized Onions. Our groceries do not carry a lot of culinary items (like marscapone,lamb and veal for instance), so it might be hard to find the fontina. I liked one person's solution to not having "spreadable goat cheese"...they took a regular log and mixed it with cream cheese until it was spreadable. Several people have tried this recipe and left helpful comments on the website about it.

This post is a work-in-progress. :-)

No comments:

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5