Saturday, November 20, 2010

Don't Grope Me, Bro!



I do not know enough about this issue to know how involved Obama is/was in the implementation of these new procedures. I do know that I could not consent to having either of these procedures done on myself or to a child. We will not be flying until this way of doing security is changed.

There has to be a solution. Maybe special skintight suits that were changed into at the airport and then people could be analyzed in private rooms separate from their outfits which would be returned after examination. That would help solve at least part of the issues where things are getting past security.

2 comments:

Thomas said...

Everything we do in this country is based on fear that Someone Is Out To Get Us.

It's sapping all the joy out of life.

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

I don't know how to change that though. There are a lot of security threats anymore. If we could afford it right now, Husband and I would not leave the country (except to maybe Canada). I firmly believe that there HAS to be a way to keep both safety and dignity...and wish those in charge were looking harder for that way.

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5