Friday, October 08, 2010

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more 

One of the candidates locally is getting bad-mouthed on a grand scale. I am not fooled by this. His opponents are taking part of what he said out of context and that is the only bad thing they are able to say against him. If I were in his district, I would vote for the man for two reasons: 1) Every single thing he has said in its full context is totally for the welfare of his constituents and morally best and 2) I have known his family for years and I know that he is actually openly being true to the morals that he was brought up with. It is nice when you can tell that a candidate is genuinely making an effort. I voted for Obama and I am confused as to what he is doing.

1 comment:

weddingdressesanglew said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5