Friday, October 29, 2010

Guest post: Home security while on the tennis court.

I Enjoy Playing Tennis With My Husband
Guest post of the week by Deangelo Spencer


I like going to play tennis with my husband. He is a much better player than I am but he always helps me to improve my skills. I like the fact that I can spend some quality time with him while also getting some exercise. The best part about tennis is that it is so much fun to play.


Before we head down to the public tennis courts to play we set our InHomeSecurity home security alarm. We always play at the public tennis courts at the park unless it is wintertime then we play tennis on one of the indoor courts at the private gym we are members at.


Playing tennis has taught me to be a team player. Initially my husband and I were not necessarily playing against each other; we were simply working on keeping the ball in play. Now that my skills have improved we will play each other competitively. I have not beaten him yet in a game, but I have won a few sets. Eventually I feel I will be able to beat him at a game.

Even though I never win, I always have a lot of fun. My husband is a great guy and playing tennis brings out the best in him. We bicycle and play some pickle ball, but tennis is by far our favorite recreational sport.

2 comments:

Big Mark 243 said...

That is cool and I envy the two of you. It is so much fun to be able to share something with your life partner. You see another side of each other as you explore nuturing and vulnerable sides of your person.

Anonymous said...

Hi all! I'm originally from London but am living in Berlin at the moment.
Gotta like this site!


____________________________________
[url=http://stephetteh.wordpress.com/]Barrater is my life[/url]

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5