Friday, October 08, 2010

Calendar


Licensed photo...DO NOT COPY.
Title: Maya Calendar
Description: Artifact of Maya Calendar in a sunray

-----Tomorrow would have been John Lennon's 70th birthday. Speaking of John Lennon, a bit of unusual news....FBI seizes John Lennon fingerprints before auction.
-----October 1st-15th....20% of proceeds from Crumbs Bake Shop Pink Ribbon Cupcake will go to the National Breast Cancer Coalition. Pink Ribbon Cupcakes come in both a chocolate and vanilla version. My Mother has Stage 4 Breast Cancer  and I would appreciate it if you keep her in your thoughts and prayers.
20% of the proceeds from our Pink Ribbon Cupcake will go to t... on Twitpic


-----October 29th The original cast of  "The Sound of Music" will be on Oprah.
-----November 27, 2010 would have been Bruce Lee's 70th birthday. The Bruce Lee Foundation is having a celebration in San Francisco. There is an address to send birthday cards (which will be on display at the celebration).
-----2011. Filming will start on a biopic with Sacha Baron Cohen as Freddie Mercury. I just do not see this as being able to be done well. I hope that Mr. Cohen does not do his own vocals....whether he would be good at them or not-it reminds me of La Bamba where many people now think of sounds other than the real Ritchie Valens.
-----2011. Six Flags Amusement Parks 50th Anniversary Celebration. I plan to go to at least part of it.
-----MasterChef (USA) has been renewed for a second season. I do not know when that season will start.

2011 Calendars:
            

1 comment:

Kraxpelax said...

The Moon
shines
on a cat

Meow

As a native Swede, I am particularly proud of my love poetry suite Sonnets for Katie.

My Poems

My wallpaper art Babes!

Sexuality introduces Death to Being; and indeed Life simultaneously. This is the profound Myth of the Eden. The work of the Serpent. Bringing us out of "blessed" Standstill. So, in contrast to the mindless pietism of vulgar Christianity, my personal "Christo-Satanism" should be given serious thought by the Enlightened Few, the Pneumatics, the 1% Outlaws. The Light Bringer must be rehabilitated, beacause if not, the All of it simply doesn't make sense: true Catholicism is necessarily Meta Catholicism.

My philosophy

Poétudes

Fremde Gedichte

And: reciprocity: for mutual benefit, you will do me a favor promoting your own blog on mine!

Yours,

- Peter Ingestad, Sweden

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5