Monday, October 18, 2010

Curious as a Cat.....

1) Are you brand conscious about toilet paper, or is whatever’s on sale good enough?
We always get Northern. All toilet paper MUST be double-ply. Nothing colored due to all the dyes (I have one colored roll that stays under the skirt of a decorative doll). Occasionally, we will get something else if there is an extremely good coupon.
Cottonelle coupons
Angel Soft coupon

2) When was the last time you washed all the windows in your home inside and out?
Never all at the same time. Windows can be difficult to reach and/or disassemble. This occurs on an as needed basis. The screen in the kitchen window is always getting on my nerves...guess that means we cook a lot.

3) What's the funniest movie you've ever seen?
I don't recall any that are particularly funny....though I know there has been at least one that had me really laughing in recent years. The movies "Toys" and "Benny & Joon" make me smile.

4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
This reminds me of a kaleidoscope, snowflakes and a flower...all things I appreciate greatly. This also reminds me of a menu at an Indian or Oriental restaurant. I can see a waiter with a certain dignified grace placing this on my table.
___________________

Participate in "Curious as a Cat" meme. 

5 comments:

Thomas said...

Benny and Joon is one of my favorites, too!

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Now that I think about it, "Groundhog Day" was another that particularly amused. :-) I have watched Groundhog Day and Benny & Joon MANY times.

@jencull (jen) said...

Laughed at the toilet paper question, I am a 'whatever is on special' girl:) Jen (visiting from ICLW)

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Thank you for visiting, Jen. I like the gentler toilet papers and to have a supply of it. Coupons are important and I need to start looking for them with toilet paper again. I don't really think there are very many toilet paper specials here....it all seems astronomically expensive compared to what it used to cost. Enjoy ICLW.

nike air max 2010 said...

discount air max shoes wholesale
nike air max 2010
nike air max 2009

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5