Saturday, October 02, 2010

Lemonades


-----Cucumber Lemonade. We will be making this one soon. I will definitely use a seedless cucumber. I will do as one person recommended in the comments and let it settle for a few hours so that the cucumber can be tasted.
-----Cucumber-Lemonade Chiller.  Uses agave syrup. :-)
-----Cucumber Lemonade Mojito 

-----Pomegranate Lemonade

-----Watermelon Lemonade. Vodka can be added for a cocktail.
-----Watermelon and Strawberry Lemonade. Wondering how thick this will be....whether it might be a good idea to strain it (like with the Sparkling Kiwi Lemonade we made recently).

-----Peppermint Lemonade

I have thought of having a lemonade stand...as an adult.

Every lemonade I have made so far (other than just the standard) could have used less sugar....so, I will have to experiment with that on these recipes. I guess I just don't like as much sugar in my lemonade as most recipes call for.

I found how Brown Lemonade came to be interesting.

(The glass of lemonade is a licensed photo)



      

2 comments:

Thomas said...

The Cucumber Lemonade in particular sounds really refreshing.

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Yes, I am excited to try the cucumber lemonade. We are planning to make it in the next week or so....I will post a picture. It is getting colder and I wish I had found this during the summer months....but I drink lemonade any time.

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5