Thursday, July 08, 2010

Thursday Thirteen....

1.


One of my favorites of the recent flower photos that I have taken. :-)


2.



3.






4. Smoky Macaroni I would substitute something for Velveeta....I just can't seem to like Velveeta.

5.
In makeup dep't. with the great DeForest Kelley during the or... on Twitpic   The makeup folks put ears on my son Adam to surprise me. A pr... on Twitpic I'm demonstrating the blessing which is the origin of the Vul... on Twitpic

6.
-----Dutch East Chicken Wings and Rice
-----"Candied" Garlic Chicken Wings
-----Bandito Chicken Wings
-----Balinese Chicken Wings
-----Detroit Hot Honey Wings
-----Caribbean Cook Up. The recipe uses chicken wings and pigeon peas.
-----Chicken Oriental
-----Carmelized Baked Chicken
While we are having hot wings, Doggie can try this:




7. Humpback whales have BFF's.  :-)

8.
-----A Walmart worker who was fired for using legal marijuana is suing. I do agree that being on marijuana while working could be hazardous. At the same time, I feel so badly for the emotional and physical pain this man must be going through. It sounds like the gentleman involved might be qualified to do a desk job....maybe Walmart should see about something like that as a possible solution.
-----Sam's Club will offer small business loans.
-----Walmart continues to fight the small fine for the trampling incident....and, of course, the case is taking a lot of taxpayer dollars.

9.

        


10. Why do some people like to take photographs of their pet IN the refrigerator??? I don't get that.

      


11. Cal-Mex Breakfast Veggie Burrito.  An Emeril recipe.

12. Scallops in Mustard-Olive Sauce The ingredient mix seems a little unusual to me. The recipe includes whipping cream.

13.


-----I detest shelling peanuts....the dust in the air, the feeling on your fingers after a while and losing a peanut more than once-in-a-row.

This post is a work-in-progress. :-)

3 comments:

Thomas said...

I don't mind shelling peanuts- but sunflower seeds are a different story…

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

I don't like shelling sunflower seeds either. I always forget how nasty they are and try sucking on the shells...briefly good and then VERY not good.

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

I read that people who eat sunflower seed shells are at risk of eventually harming their digestive track.

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5